Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thing 19. Podcasts

Another one of those things that once you got used to how to navigate around (or set things up with the suggested, but untried, RSS feed) could be fairly useful. Tried the MPR website but could not bring up what I was looking for (somthing from Speaking of Faith). I'm still not clear how much of this is "real time" and how much is available "on demand". Did end up briefly listening to one of the School Board debates through RPL's catalog which I understand was used a bit around election time. Must confess that the visuals reminded me of the 60's.

Are things becoming too convenient?

1 comment:

trent_gilliss said...

Hi there. I'm the online editor for SOF and hated reading that you were having problems accessing our content. What were you looking for? How can I help?

Cheers.